ZipFit Workhorse Leather Ski Boot Liners
A throwback to the legacy all leather ski boot liners made for skiers who work in their boots; extra durable, comfortable, and dependable for 120 days on snow, season after season.
Our ski community depends on our ski patrollers, avalanche techs, and mountain operators – this liner is designed to make a day on your feet all the more enjoyable. We added a new level of durability to the unmatched performance and comfort that ZipFit ski boot liners are known for, as a special thanks to those working first chair to closing sweep..
The interior is stitched with form fitting leather of the highest quality, sourced from the same tannery that supplies Ferrari. For skiers looking for durability and a true to form fit that perfectly reflects the shape of your foot and lower leg, the Workhorse ski boot liners will get the job done. The leather interior meets the needs of hard daily use while keeping your foot and leg snug in the correct position, whether skiing, skating, or hiking.
The Workhorse ski boot liners are pre-packed with the most OMFit self-molding cork composite, specifically designed for all day comfort and performance in mid to high volume ski boot shells. Ski patrollers have long been tried and true loyalists to ZipFit, the Workhorse carries the ethos of handcrafted leather work boots and quality leather gloves – with some care, they will make your job more enjoyable and give you one less piece of gear to worry about replacing at the beginning of each season.
Designed to keep your heel and midfoot in place, the lacing system and power strap align your foot within the liner
- A flexible toe box conforms to your forefoot, regardless of the width. With your foot secure in place, this toe box design allows for toe movement, keeping your feet warm.
- ZipFit toe boxes are insulated with Thinsulate and real merino wool, keeping your toes warmer while still promoting breathability.
- Three cork pouches in each liner (located behind the top of the tongue and on either side of the instep) allow you to adjust the cork fill to dial in your perfect fit.
- 1mm of fine leather lines the interior of this ZipFit, offering a precision fit and unparalleled heel hold.
- Designed to accommodate larger, lower set calves, the fluted cuff reduces calf pain and is a more forgiving fit.
Free shipping on all orders over $99 - Learn More
Fast and easy returns on all eligible items - Learn more
Premium gear is our promise
We were established almost 75 years ago by John Monod, a Swiss mountain guide and ski instructor. Quality outdoor gear is what our brand was built upon since 1949. Learn more.
Absolutely! We offer fast & easy returns on all orders*. Read our return policy here.
All orders over $99 will qualify for free standard shipping within Canada.*
International shipping charges will apply for all non Canadian orders.
*See all shipping information here.
Standard shipping estimates are as follows:
Alberta and British Columbia: 2-4 business days
Saskatchewan and Manitoba: 3 - 4 business days
All other provinces and territories: 5 - 9 business days