Arc'teryx Women's Cerium Lightweight Hoody (Past Season)
Superlight, highly packable down hoody performs as a mid layer or standalone piece.
The 850 fill power goose down’s warmth to weight ratio is outstanding, and the wind resistant Arato™ 7 nylon shell is ultra lightweight and provides a high level of tear resistance. An insulated hood adds warmth.
Customer Tips: This product has a No Slip Zip™. The main zipper is equipped with “speed bumps” near the collar to avoid self-opening.
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Compressible and packable
- Soft, smooth lined collar
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Super lightweight Arato™ 7 face fabric with DWR finish repels moisture
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elasticized cuffs
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts
- Straight hem
- Low profile hood
- Down insulated StormHood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Includes stuff sack for compact transport
- Two hand pockets with zippers
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Minimized zippers help reduce weight and bulk
- Full front zip with chin guard
All measurements in inches
|XS||29 1/2||32||25 1/2||35|
|S||30 1/2||34||27 1/2||37|
|M||31 1/2||36||29 1/2||39|
|XL||32 1/2||43||36 1/2||46|
|XXL||33 1/2||47||40 1/2||50|
Absolutely! We offer fast & easy returns on all orders*. Read our return policy here.
All orders over $99 will qualify for free standard shipping within Canada.*
International shipping charges will apply for all non Canadian orders.
*See all shipping information here.
Standard shipping estimates are as follows:
Alberta and British Columbia: 2-4 business days
Saskatchewan and Manitoba: 3 - 4 business days
All other provinces and territories: 5 - 9 business days