Scarpa Women's Mont Blanc Pro GTX Mountaineering Boots
Lightweight, technical boots suited to modern mixed lines and high alpine routes where responsive feel and warmth are paramount.
- Uppers are 3mm Perwanger leather with HS12 silicone waterproof impregnation and S-Tech fabric
- GORE-TEX® Insulated Comfort linings for waterproofing and modest insulation
- Speed lacing pulleys on the eyelets are quick to adjust, distribute pressure evenly and hold the foot and ankle snuggly
- TPU structured cuff creates a supportive cradle around your ankle
- Integrated softshell gaiter keeps snow and debris out. The low-profile interior cuff keeps gaiters in place
- Insoles are Pro-Fiber XT20
- Sock-Fit Plus construction uses a single piece of S-Tech Schoeller elastic fabric for the tongue, flex-point and collar for a smooth consistent surface
- Midsole has a polyurethane insert under the forefoot for stability and increased propulsion
- Rubber rand extends up the side of the boot for durability and protection
- Rear rand locks the heel securely to create a secure climbing platform
- Polyurethane heel insert absorbs shock for during long days of kicking steps, front pointing and slogging through talus
- Vibram® Essential AC sole for solid support and torsional stability.
EU US M US W
Absolutely! We offer fast & easy returns on all orders*. Read our return policy here.
All orders over $99 will qualify for free standard shipping within Canada.*
International shipping charges will apply for all non Canadian orders.
*See all shipping information here.
Standard shipping estimates are as follows:
Alberta and British Columbia: 2-4 business days
Saskatchewan and Manitoba: 3 - 4 business days
All other provinces and territories: 5 - 9 business days