Mammut Women's Nordwand Knit High GTX Mountaineering Boots
A mountain boot for high alpine challenges in technically demanding terrain with maximum performance and minimal weight.
- Base Fit 2.0: doubled heel straps ensure excellent heel support and blister prevention.
- Raised rubber rand
- Suitable for C3 automatic crampons with a heel lever and metal toe bail
- Easy resoling
- Board lasting
- Insulated carbon insole: patented, double-insulated carbon insole allows maximum weight reduction while providing rigidity and excellent insulation
- 2-zone lacing: individual 2-zone lacing can be adjusted to accommodate different situations.
- Aluminia Insulation insole
- Contact Control
- Stretch-fit construction
|EU||36||36 2/3||37 1/3||38||38 2/3||39 1/3||40||40 2/3||41 1/3||42||42 2/3|
Free shipping on all orders over $99 - Learn More
Fast and easy returns on all eligible items - Learn more
Premium gear is our promise
We were established almost 75 years ago by John Monod, a Swiss mountain guide and ski instructor. Quality outdoor gear is what our brand was built upon since 1949. Learn more.
Absolutely! We offer fast & easy returns on all orders*. Read our return policy here.
All orders over $99 will qualify for free standard shipping within Canada.*
International shipping charges will apply for all non Canadian orders.
*See all shipping information here.
Standard shipping estimates are as follows:
Alberta and British Columbia: 2-4 business days
Saskatchewan and Manitoba: 3 - 4 business days
All other provinces and territories: 5 - 9 business days