Patagonia Men's AlpLight Down Jacket (Past Season)
Alpine Downlab is an experiment in exploring the possibilities of nature’s lightest, most packable insulation.
- Ultralightweight, packable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Varied quilting stabilizes goose down; over-stuffed collar to retain warmth, narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk for enhanced mobility at elbows and shoulders, maintains loft and reduces drafts
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers; jacket self-stuffs into right pocket, which has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable recycled nylon-bound elastic cuffs and a single drawcord adjustment seal in warmt
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 270 g (9.52 oz)
Measurements are in inches
Free shipping on all orders over $99 - Learn More
Fast and easy returns on all eligible items - Learn more
Premium gear is our promise
We were established almost 75 years ago by John Monod, a Swiss mountain guide and ski instructor. Quality outdoor gear is what our brand was built upon since 1949. Learn more.
Absolutely! We offer fast & easy returns on all orders*. Read our return policy here.
All orders over $99 will qualify for free standard shipping within Canada.*
International shipping charges will apply for all non Canadian orders.
*See all shipping information here.
Standard shipping estimates are as follows:
Alberta and British Columbia: 2-4 business days
Saskatchewan and Manitoba: 3 - 4 business days
All other provinces and territories: 5 - 9 business days