Scarpa's GEA (pronounced 'shjay-ah') for women is an alpine touring boot made for the woman who likes to command strenuous ascents and challenging descents with authority. Flex index of 100.
The GEA features a unique alpine axial closure to combine the best of both overlap and cabrio boot constructions. It makes for an easy-in, easy-out, offers excellent volume adjustment, and strong support on the downhill.
- wiregate tour-lock buckle claps keeps buckles in place for rapid uphill/downhill transitions
- incredible range of cuff motion allows ideal tourability
- magnesium mirage buckles are strong and light
- asymetric tongue provides precise power transmission
- Vibram Mistral sole interfaces with bindings for maximum support & performance
- quick-step fittings and fitting placement indicators combine to make getting in/out of TLT bindings easier than ever
- Forward lean = 18-22 degrees
- Active power strap
- Average weight per boot = 1360 grams (for Mondo 25)
Share this page